"Nine inaccuracy" in medical and health practices:
(1) It is not allowed to link the personal income of medical personnel with the income of medicines and medical examinations.
(2) No billing commission is allowed.
(3) No illegal charges are allowed.
(4) It is not allowed to accept social donation funding in violation of regulations.
(5) Not allowed to participate in sales promotion activities and release medical advertisements in violation of regulations.
(6) It is not allowed to control the party for commercial purposes.
(7) It is not allowed to illegally purchase and use pharmaceutical products.
(8) Rebates are not allowed.
(9) Patients are not allowed to receive "red envelopes".